Citizens Bank CDL Service Advisor 2nd Shift in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Are you friendly, helpful, positive-minded and enjoy learning? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that delivers world class customer service? Our Contact Center Senior Specialist role may be the right career choice for you.
At Citizens Bank, we consider our colleagues to be our greatest asset. This is why we go to great lengths to foster an engaged workforce in our Contact Center teams. Bring your skills and expertise to our team. Our Contact Center colleagues have the support and training needed to grow their careers and make a lasting impact.
What you can expect in this role:
• Field a variety of incoming customer calls with a passion to deliver high quality solutions for our customers
• Opportunities to help customers bank better by recommending products and services that meet their banking needs
• Gain deeper knowledge and understanding of banking industry to handle customer inquiries with increasing complexity
• Satisfaction and pride in producing high quality work
• A work culture that believes in the power of working together and supporting the unique needs and career aspirations of each individual
• Comprehensive training that will draw on your previous experiences and challenge you to grow
• Observations of your recorded calls to support coaching, development and performance.
What we offer:
• Exceptional benefits such as medical, dental, and generous Paid Time Off policy
• Variety of work schedules to suit your lifestyle and needs (full time, first and second shift available)
• Fixed schedules (no rotations) that include one weekend day off
• Career opportunities to develop your own potential, learn new skills, grow into new roles
• Access to 401(k) with corporate match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Access to exclusive colleague offers on Citizens Bank products and services
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years of exceptional customer service or sales experience required, preferably within a financial setting
• Previous call center experience (inbound/outbound), preferred
• Positive and customer-focused mindset
• Strong listening and problem solving abilities, persistent enthusiasm when interacting with customers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Goal oriented professionals with an interest in strengthening their banking knowledge
• Exceptional time management skills
• Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
• High School degree or equivalent - required
• Computer proficiency - required
• Ability to sit for long periods answering customer calls - required
Bring your customer service skills to Citizens and we will help you accelerate your own career potential.
Be a great Citizen.
Join us today.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Shift: 3:30p.m. to 12:00a.m. (days TBD)
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.